Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Promo: Anchors Introduce Themselves To Viewers

A new promo premiered today on CBS 2. It features the six weekday news anchors, each featured in front of different parts of Studio 46, introducing themselves to viewers by saying their names and which newscasts they anchor. Different music and graphics effects than what have been observed are used in this 30-second spot.

Here are some snapshots:


"I'm Maurice DuBois. I anchor CBS 2 News This Morning."


"My name is Kristine Johnson. I anchor the noon and 5:00 newscasts on CBS 2."


"I'm Kate Sullivan. I anchor CBS 2 News This Morning."


"I'm Chris Wragge and I anchor the noon and 5:00 newscasts here on CBS 2."


"I'm Jim Rosenfield, anchor, CBS 2 News at 6 and 11."


"I'm Dana Tyler. I anchor the 6 and 11:00 news at CBS 2."


The promo ends with a CBS 2 logo transitioning in.

UPDATE: Here's the video:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simple and effective, a nice change.